Thursday, October 27, 2011

Time to Partay!

Ms. Kloss according to William Yan. 
{all eyes on her}
Reminder to self: turn the next pre-clubbing sesh in our apartment into a photo shoot.

I gotta say, and I know I said it before, but I really like helping my roomies get ready to go out.

It's got its perks: (1) I don't have to actually go out and come back super late and be ohsotired the next day during class, but (2) I get all the fun and craziness that comes with getting dressed and prettified and all that.

And progress was made today!

Emma did her own eyeliner and got it almost perfect on the first try!

I'm so proud! Go Emma! *yay*

Tonight, the clubbing event required the girls to do the costume thing {Halloween is right around the corner. I totally forgot...}. I suppose the guys were supposed to dress up, too, but I doubt they did. To make things fair, I think they should show up scantily clad as well. *raises eyebrows* Fair's fair.

*shrugs* Oh wells. I know I'm the lucky on in our apartment tonight. Both my roomies are jealous that I get to stay home and go to bed early if I so desire.

Nah nah nahnah nah.

*grins*

I don't know if this would be considered sad or not, but my grand plan for the night is cleaning the kitchen, throwing out the trash, cleaning the bathroom, and lots of homework.

And I'm okay with that.

*laughs*

Aiight. I shall be going now. The messy apartment calls.

I must answer the summons.



---

{photo cred: William Yan; Karlie Kloss in Oscar de la Renta, Spring 2012. <3}

No comments:

Post a Comment