Thursday, October 27, 2011

You Know You're Not in High School When...

Pinned Image
{hey. at least we showed up to class at all.}
You know you're no longer in high school when...

... as soon as everyone's phones say 10:44 am, the entire class starts packing up their things and leaving, even though the teacher's still talking.

Yeap.

None of this "The bell doesn't dismiss you-- I DO" business.

We dismiss ourselves.

Whoa now.

*laughs*

College professors must hate that about us.

Although I'm one of those dorks who sits there at least until the teacher finishes talking. Even if I can't hear her over the scraping of chairs and stomping of feet.


Oh. And just to clarify, class ends at 10:45 am.



---


{soundtrack of today: Fly by Nicki Minaj. I'm not in lovelove with the music video, but I love the song. *midtermsATTACK*}

No comments:

Post a Comment