Monday, April 22, 2013

Living More

Pink Flowered Bush
Close Up of Light Pink Flowers
Close Up of Hot Pink Ruffled Flower
Close Up of Bright Pink Flower

I haven't written in a while. And this time, unlike in the past, I'm having a harder time feeling guilty about it. Because instead of writing and editing pictures and formatting posts... 

+ I've been living life.

+ I'm spending more time with friends.

+ I'm making the most of my last quarter of school ever.

+ I'm laughing more.

+ I'm making memories with people I adore.

---

There's so much I want to document here and tell you about since this blog is my way of remembering the good and the bad times for myself as well. But at the same time, I know that I only have a limited amount of time with the people I've met over these last four years and in my mind, at least right now, that takes priority.

I'm thinking of posting a photo a day with a little blurb about that day's highlights to ease back into writing regularly. Recently, I've actually gotten more interested in writing stories as opposed to autobiographically, so that's been another distraction.

I'm nervous and a teensy bit excited to see what the rest of the quarter has in store for us soon-to-be college grads. Here's to hoping it's amazing! :)

---

The flower bushes outside my apartment building were in full bloom a week or two ago. I kept reminding myself to photograph them during the day (since I always walked back too late at night to get a good picture), but it wasn't until I noticed that the white flower bush was dropping blooms that I was spurred into action. They're so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment