Friday, April 6, 2012

Walk With Me


This is UCLA at night.

I have class unitl 8pm this quarter and the walk back is so quiet. I get the feeling I'll have a whole collection of night pictures by the time these next ten weeks are over.

The first picture is Royce Hall, the second is Janss Steps {note the moon and the rotunda lights from Powell Library}, and the last one is our temporary detour thru the IM field, since the construction crews are now tearing up the walkway in front of Pauley Pavilion.

---

All pictures are unedited since Picnik is disappearing April 19th {WHYGOOGLEWHYYY}, so I'm trying to get used to not using it. Anyone have any suggestions for alternate photo-editing sites/programs? I want/need one that will allow me to play with pictures and add text, but isn't too complicated for this simple mind. *grins* Thanksthanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment