Thursday, April 5, 2012

Gesundheit.


I was going to write about all the college tours going on around campus, but then I realized (1) my classes today don't take me past any of the direction signs, so I won't be able to take a picture and (2) I had something more pertinent on my mind.

Allergies.

Darn them.

Because of them, I spent the entirety of my discussion for Psych 120B with my nose in a tissue. Because of them, I woke up with a sore throat that has yet to go away. Because of them, the first impression all my classmates have of me is that I'm the sick kid at the start of the quarter {which I'm not, but they now think I am because of all the sniffling}.

So I made tea.

I don't get it-- what makes tea the go-to remedy? I don't even like tea, but I feel obligated to make some and drink it whenever I'm feeling icky. *shakes head* I don't understand.

Maybe after I finish this cup, it'll dawn on me, but for now... my throat still hurts and my nose is still running. And I have five more hours of class later.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment