Thursday, November 17, 2011

PSA: You're Killin' Me Here.

They call the entrance into Powell Library the Smoke Screen.

The number of people who hang around outside and chainsmoke cigarettes is disproportionate to the rest of the open area on campus.

I don't know what it is about the library that attracts them... Like, you couldn't handle the stress of studying, so you had to step outside and have a cigarette to calm down?

As much as I try to hold my breath until I get into the library, I always end up with at least one lungful of smoky air. It makes me sad. Because smoking is not cool, kids. It kills.

And I really don't want to die of your secondhand smoke.

I'm just trying to write a paper that's due tomorrow.

Which might kill me all on its own.

You really don't need to help it along.

No comments:

Post a Comment