Monday, September 19, 2011

Partner in Crime #2 is Finally Here!

{gorgeous sketch of an airport}
This past weekend has been a little strange.

Time seemed to just hang suspended and we lost track of the days of the week.

So. Forgive me for my scatterbrained confusedness with what day it is and when I was supposed to be posting and what I was supposed to be posting and whaaaaaaa.

I think Emma's rubbing off on me.

She just got back from two months in China today and an hour after she landed, she was already at our apartment.

This girl is speedy.

If not a little jetlagged.

For example, when we went to dinner with her parents around 5 o'clock, I asked her what time it was, and she replied, "Eight o'clock."

As in. Eight in the morning. Tomorrow.

Yeaaps.

Our apartment is a little confused.

Just a tad.

But yes! The point of this post! Or what I've decided to make the point of this post!

PARTNER IN CRIME #2 HAS ARRIVED AND LET THE ABSOLUTE INSANITY BEGIN!

eee.

No comments:

Post a Comment