Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Countdown: One More Day

{where'd you want me to put these?}
Last day at home.

I woke up early so that I can hopefully get everything done that needs doing by tomorrow morning.

After two years of doing this packing for college thing, I know better than to assume I'll get any sleep tonight.

Last year, I didn't start packing until 36 hours before we were set to leave and I literally didn't go to sleep at all that night before we started driving.

Oh, wait.

That was freshman year.

... The not-sleeping, not the started-packing-36-hours-before-we-left-for-LA. That was definitely sophomore year.

Still.


I have a bajillion things on my To Do List today, so I'm off to go tackle them and get that list down to, ohhh, a million or so.

On a sidenote, there's no dog here to follow me around and make me feel guilty that I'm not playing with her instead of walking back & forth and putting things into boxes.

I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

It's so quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment