Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wanna Know a Secret: Snow White

Wanna know a secret?

I actually do a pretty good rendition of Snow White's voice in "I'm Wishing".

It makes the roomies crack up every time.


My favorite part would probably be when Prince Charming goes, "to-DAAAAAAY!"

Actually. I do a better Prince Charming/"One Song" than my Snow White/"I'm Wishing".

Hee.

---

But yes. I thought I'd start a series or something with the theme of "Wanna Know a Secret" {hence, the Snow White confession. Those four words will always have me bursting into song...}, and what better way to start it off than with the song that made me think of this anyways?

If there's anything you'd like to know a secret about, let me know and I'll try to compose an appropriate response post!

And for those of you whom I actually know in person, beware! I might make you write one of these "Secret" posts one day. *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment