Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Like Link Love // Dance Party & Drama Eyes


... this song by Owl City & Carly Rae from new album The Midsummer Station. It's been on repeat all week around here.

NYT + Emma Watson = perfection
{eye them down}

... this article about the fabulous Emma Watson by the New York Times.


... this video for Lanvin's Fall/Winter 2011 Collection. Alber Elbaz is one of the most adorable designers ever.

And Karen Elson & Raquel Zimmermann do pretty well themselves, if I may say so myself.


... this tumblr by the gorgeous Jessica Quirk. The design of the site is amazing, but what I like best is that on Twitter, she's like my brain twin. Is it weird to agree completely with every word she types? Cause that happens.


... this lookbook from Ruche last fall. Loved it then, still adore it now.

{normally, I'd stop at an odd number like 3 or 5, but there's one more link I have to share!}


... this ad with Penelope Cruz as Mario. I don't play video games, but I got to say, this was pretty brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment