Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Little Things in Life, No. 20: Movies, Music, and Insanity

... watched In Time three and a half times yesterday. Once by myself {no commentary or questions from other audience members}, once with my dad {answering his questions every three minutes about the plot and what just happened}, and once with both my parents {since my mom hadn't seen it yet}.

Surprisingly, I still like the movie after seeing it several times in one day. Highly recommended!

... listened to Pomplamoose's Do Not Push {A Goyte Call Me Maybe Mashup} because Debrr posted it on her facebook wall. Pomplamoose is always amazing.

... bopped about to Janelle Monae's Tightrope. *dances in seat*

... helped parentals pick tomatoes in the backyard this morning. It was cloudy outside. Now it's sunny. Grr.

... took headshots of my mom last night for her possible article in the newspaper this week. Craziness abounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment