Sunday, June 3, 2012

Soli Deo Gloria

 This is Spring Banquet 2012, part two...

Meet the girls in my car to & from Banquet. They're the sweetest-- we were trying to do a "1-2-3-4-5" pose, but Victoria's hand got cut out, as did half of Ivy's. S'okays. We're still quite the cute. *grins*

 So gangsta.

Oh yah.

 The centerpieces. I didn't realize the pinwheels had a front and back, though, so yeah.

*grins* About ten minutes after Banquet started, almost all the floating candles on every table had gone out and an hour in, the ones in glass vases were really low. *hee* Mood lighting.

 Theme & stage.

Love everything about this year's performances. Wonderful.

These girls.

Always. <3
 Yellow pom-pom flowers + white lights + lattice fencing?

Perfection.

What's left of my freshie year small group. Adore these seniors. They're the bestest.
Photo from AliceC and her DSLR. :)
I just really like this photo. She's a cute one, this girl. And amazingly encouraging. *grins* And amazingly forgiving in that she was one of my kills the night before and was still willing to take a peekture with me. *hee*

There are still a few pictures I'm waiting on that I want to add to this collection, but I don't know when those people plan on uploading their pics to Facebook, so I'll just post this now and update this later.

I had a wonderful time at this year's Banquet and I'm excited for next year when it's our turn. *eep*

---

Part One: Notes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment