Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Soak in the Sunshine

soak in the sunshine. black jeans are good for that.
This is AllOrNothing time for me right now.
 
I had one final today and I have two tomorrow.
 
And I'm mentally and physically exhausted.
 
But after my first class today, while sitting in an arch in front of Royce Hall and studying about the ear and how it converts sound into neural signals, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
 
And absorbed the sunshine.
 
Like the coldcold creature I am.
 
{no, seriously. my friends always ask me why my hands are so cold. i don't know, they just are!}
 
And all was well.
 
---
 
Okay, all was well until we got the final. And then everyone in the classroom raised their eyebrows and freaked out a little on the inside.
 
Our professor thought we did too well on the midterm.
 
So he tried to kill us with the final.
 
He won.
 
We died.
 
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment