Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Like Squirrels With a Coffee Fix

Three different conversations overheard while walking around campus today:

"I haven't slept in over 48 hours..."

"I'm on such a 5-Hour Energy binge right now."

"You're graduated! Why're you still here?"
"Honors thesis stuff."
"Dude. You should be sleeping 90% of the time... The other 10% should be spent eating."


Yeah, basically, this is a campus of over-caffeinated, stressed out, super-achievers with a perennial case of insomnia.


No comments:

Post a Comment