Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Little Things in Life, No. 17: Funfetti Cupcakes & Other Procrastination Techniques


... being able to make friends happy by delivering Funfetti cupcakes {and mini cupcakes} to them during the most stressful time of the quarter.

... baking randomly during the most stressful time of the quarter when I should've been studying. Oh wells.

... feeling no remorse for munching incessantly because it's the most stressful time of the quarter.

... reading online library books instead of writing my Psych Research Methods paper. On the downside, I probably could have finished this paper a long time ago had I just sat down and concentrated and gave it my full attention. On the upside, I've finished two full length novels in two days?

*sheepish grin*

... dressing up for the last Sunday before a month long Christmas Break at home. Yeaah, Christmas attire! Bright red cardigan, flouncy skirt, black tights, boots, and a pretty new peacoat?
Excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment