Thursday, October 6, 2011

Under My Umbrella, ella, ella

Pinned Image
{draw me a song}
I lied.

My jeans were soaked up to mid-thigh.

That's about where my umbrella stopped and the wind and rain began.

I think I need to make a list of things that every UCLA student needs to know about rainy days spent on campus.

I feel like I need to share this vast amount of knowledge locked up inside my brain with the woooorld. Or maybe I just want to categorize it all and have it in one place. Whichever floats your boat.

Which you might need to get across campus in a downpour.

{haha?}

Okay, I'm obviously a little gone.

It's almost 2:30 am & I'm still staring at Psych 100B stuff. Why must you be such a pain in the bottom, hmm?

Grr.

The nice thing, though, is that Shellie's taking the same class with the same lab days {different times though}, so she and I get to stay awake together! Yay for roomie bonding time! Or commiseration time, same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment