Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Little Things in Life, No. 11: Longboarding & Companionship

{trio}
... being able to sit around the same table & feel completely at home with my roommates, even when we all have our computers in front of us and earbuds in.

The companionship is out of this world and I love these girls to pieces.

I'm so thankful.

{perfect}
... finding the last of the perfect bananas at Trader Joe's & coming home with five of them for $0.95!

I looove just-turned-bright-yellow bananas.

Spots aren't allowed on my bananas.

Once there are spots, they become banana bread.

{this recipe}
... successfully making from-scratch chocolate chip cookies.

This has never happened before.

I'm really liking this 'I-have-my-own-kitchen' business.

{this is not steph}
... spending time with friends & watching/helping Steph learn to long-board.

Why is it that guys are so much easier to be around than girls?

Girls are such drama.

But all that's a post in and of itself.

Moving on...

{eww, Macs. go PCs!}
... finding out that the almost $200 Abnormal Psych book I needed went down to $36.50 on Amazon {I went down an edition as well, but just last week, the same book had been double that price}!

AAAND. I got free shipping.

Does it get better than that?

No, I don't think so.

1 comment: