Friday, September 16, 2011

The Little Things in Life, No. 10: Butter Converters & Plum Juice

{vanilla pudding}
... discovering something called a 'Butter Converter' actually exists. It came in handy when a recipe I was staring at called for 1.5 TEASPOONS of butter. How do you measure that?

Apparently, 1.5 teaspoons of butter is the equivalent of 0.5 tablespoons of butter.

At least according to this 'Butter Converter' here.

Handy.

 
{plooms}
... realizing that no, I didn't cut myself, but gee, plum juice looks like blood.


{now if only our apartment would look like this!}
... looking out the window and seeing the crazy pile of discarded apartment stuff in the alley between our building and the next GONE.

Yes, those three mattresses, giant teddy bear, seven broken chairs, ten gallon sports cooler, and the miscellaneous cabinetry are all goooone.

This is my excited face.


{camera love}
 ... getting a picture text from my parents that shows they know how to use their new phones & its camera!

Such cool parents have I.


{heavy canisters}
 ... coming to the conclusion that I don't need to go to the gym to lift weights and get exercise.

All I need to do is try to lift the ten pound containers of flour and sugar from the bottom shelf in the kitchen to the counter again and again.

Then again, if I'm getting them out for baking yummy things, does that nullify the weight lifting?

No comments:

Post a Comment