Friday, August 19, 2011

To-Don't List

{lazy days}
You know those days when you stare at your to-do list and really can't motivate yourself to do any of it?

It feels like one of those days.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to make myself tackle the list anyways because it's staring back at me.

And I used my "Don't-Do-Anything-Productive Day" yesterday.

So I can't pull two of those in a row.

That's just... bad.

Sigh.

Off I go.

This is me moving...

Slowly...

Away...

...

Still not gone yet...

{yaaawn}

Oh wait. It's 3:30! Time for a nap!

Yay!



By the way. I really will be productive. But since I don't think you really want to read about me vacuuming, this is as good as the blogging's going to get today.

Tomorrow's a Weekender day though, so that's a happy thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment