Friday, August 12, 2011

The Curse of the Were-DustBunnies

{adorable AND edible!}

These past few days, I've been on a mission.


Mission Impossible.


No, really, I cleaned everything under my bed.

That's a big deal.

Although, in the name of full disclosure, I must admit that there's another pull-out twin bed under my bed and that's about it.

But still!

I had to fight through potential spiders and long lost tissues and lots of small furry creatures also known as DUST BUNNIES. And let me tell you, these were not your average, cute little dust bunnies with twitchy noses. No, these were like "Curse of the Were-Rabbit" dust bunnies. {If you've never watched Wallace & Gromit, you're missing out on some fantastic British comedy right there}.

However, everything is now dust bunny free and super clean.

I am satisfied.

... And kind of tired after wrestling with the majorly heavy wool army blankets that were on the bed beneath my bed {did that make sense? *grins*}. The blankets were from way back in the days when my dad was in the Coast Guard. They're really warm. And no, I didn't notice I'd made a small pun until reading this over... yay, me?


---


Does anyone else have super warm blankets to keep them nice and toasty on those midsummer nights? Get that sense of satisfaction after tackling a daunting task like vacuuming under the bed? Wonder why wool always smells funny after being washed? Make a bad pun unintentionally? Watch "Curse of the Were-Rabbit"? That movie's pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment