Thursday, July 28, 2011

Spies & Bad Boys


My dad and I watched Spy Kids and Spy Kids 2: Island of Lost Dreams last night.

Or rather, I watched, he slept.

Just another night en mi casa. *grins*


{Underwater Love}
“Marriage is a mission so complex, only the most courageous and slightly insane need apply.”
Spy Kids (2001)


I don’t, however, have a quote for Spy Kids 2… it wasn’t super quotable. BUT. I will tell you my favorite part of the movie.

You know at the end where Carmen tells Gary that she’ll see him around and maybe next time he’ll be on the good side? *grins* Absolute best part of the entire film is when he puts on his sunglasses and smirks while “Bad Boy” appears on the lenses.

Somehow, those sunglasses are infinitely cooler than Juni’s “Spy Dude” ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment