Monday, June 27, 2011

The Little Things in Life, No. 3: Senior Standing & Strawberry Crepes

{Problems with College}
... having senior standing as of this past weekend. Whooooa me! *yaaay*


{Crepes with Strawberries}
... successfully making crepes with fresh strawberries on Saturday. Yum.


{Cleaning Supplies}
 ... cleaning the entire kitchen, dining room, and living room while my parents were out. See [this post]*.


{Stock Photo with Picasa Picnik Text}
... getting to watch Elyse take her first steps ever by herself today, and then laughing with the rest of ladies in the nursery because we were instructed by her mom to not tell her if Elyse walks without her there. So it's a secret. Shhh!

{Baguette & Prosciutto}
... coming home after VBS and my mummy made me lunch! Hee. It's a big deal.


* : I haven't written it yet. But I'll update this when I do!

Also, this is the first time I've ever played around and edited pictures. *eee* I'm so cool now!

Aaand I got a call from Debrr today! *even more excited than successfully playing around with Picasa Picnik*

No comments:

Post a Comment