Monday, May 16, 2011

In Which There is a Sign of Life

May I just say, that attempting to blog daily while being a full-time college student, is actually rather hard? I haven't done that well so far, keeping up with posts and everything, and I would say that change is on the horizon, except that I have a Philosophy paper due this upcoming Wednesday, Spring Retreat with my fellowship all of this weekend, and a debate worth quite a lot next Wednesday...

I think that consistency is key to maintaining a successful blog and I'd like to try to do that, but I'm not sure how that's going to work out within the next three weeks. Summer, though, should be better, especially as I don't really know my plans just yet.

So again, apologies, dear readers, and I am trying! Good luck with midterms!

No comments:

Post a Comment