Friday, January 24, 2014

Before and After // Paper Lantern Lane

This is Paper Lantern Lane circa April 2011. Wow, right? It's so... bright. And busy. Oof.


This is Paper Lantern Lane circa December 2013. Obviously, my style's changed. Just a bit.


Anyways, I just really love this before and after. I'm pretty sure there's a metaphor here...

1. I still don't mind that top layout {although it makes me wince just a little}, but the bottom layout feels calming and clean.

2. Therefore, I'm still a kid at heart, buried deep, but I always make sure to present a normal, "I-have-it-all-together" front to the outside world.

How's that? *grins*

Again, thanks to you all for sticking around this long and I appreciate your company! Visit me at the new bloggy, The Everyday Thoughts, where my ramblings shall continue {reason for the blog move is here}.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment