Friday, March 9, 2012

Snapshots: Dulce de Leche Cheerios, Harry Potter, and a couch

Today, I impulse bought a couch.

Now I got to figure out where to put it. Our apartment's pretty big for a single, but not thaaat big.

---

Today, next year's third roomie cancelled on us.

Now we gotta find another person by Monday. Good grief.

---

Today, I picked up a mint condition copy of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for a buck. Is it nerdy that I still got excited about it?

What can I say, I reallyreally like numbers 1 & 3.

---

Today, I saw one of the girls from my floor freshman year on the bus ride back to campus.

We chattered about life and it was good.

Everyone needs more coincidental meetings with consequential strangers {read the book! It's excellent} in their life.

---

Today, I wore a business skirt to work and I felt all professional and grown up.

It was weird.

Also amusing? The number of people who commented and asked me why I was so dressed up today at GOC. Come on, guys. I've been wearing dress pants and fancy shirts every Friday. You're just noticing now?

---

Today, I wrote "Gentlenes: prerequisit *curlique* fishing trip" in my notes at GOC.

Obviously, someone was drifting.

It was supposed to read: "Gentleness is a prerequisite for humility"... or maybe the other way around. As stated. Someone was drifting.

---

Today, I tried Dulce de Leche Cheerios for the first time.

They're not too bad, but I think I like Honey Nut better. Habit and tradition, ya know?

---

Today, I impulse bought a couch.

I still can't get over that.

Who impulse buys a couch?!?

On the other hand, I just bought my first piece of major furniture.

*yeaaah*

No comments:

Post a Comment