Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm Starting to See a Pattern Here...

You know you have a problem when you find it normal to go to bed around three to four o'clock in the morning.

Or when your roommate says she's going to take a nap at 3:45 am, and you don't react with shock.

Shellie has a midterm tomorrow at 8 am and she just went to sleep about ten minutes ago. She plans on waking up early to finish studying.

Please wish this poor girl luck.

With other midterms and ACA stuff and especially Dumpling Night, which she was in charge of, she hasn't had any time to sleep, let alone study.

I'll see her tomorrow in class at 9:30 am, so I'm really hoping she'll be alive...

*imaginarily hugs Shellie... but doesn't actually, cause that'd be super creeper. She's asleep...*

On a side note, I'm amused that all my posts nowadays (1) have to do with sleep & (2) are all posted at crazy hours of the early morning.

Life of a college student.


---


Tangent: Mickeyla broke the news to me today that our home library is now offering e-book lending.

All present and future attempts to study are consequently shot to pieces.

Whhhyyy, Mickeyla! Why would you do this to meeeeee...

Right in the middle of midterm season, too!

I'm going to say right now that this girl has a lot better self control than I do. She's had Game of Thrones for a while now and has only read the prologue.

*grins*

I just checked out a book around 10:30 pm and am now about six to seven chapters in.

Fail studying.

I need to work on discipline...

No comments:

Post a Comment