Monday, October 17, 2011

4:31 am

My body has a strange way of telling me that I've stayed awake past my limit.

Like, right now, I've got the most ridiculous stomache known to mankind, my left leg and forearm are cramping up, and my vision's a little spotty.

On the other hand, my project for work is completed and it sounds rather good if I do say so myself.

Wow, my calf hurts.

I think I should probably go to sleep.

Seeing how it is 4:28 am.

Sucks to be me because not only do I have class tomorrow that requires me to be awake by 7:30 am and on campus from 8:30 am until 4:30 pm, but Emma's in the apartment for the first time in three days and has taken over the bathroom. Yay.

The best part of all this?

I have a midterm Tuesday {or, ya know, tomorrow} that I haven't had time to study for yet.

Why do I get the feeling this is going to be a great quarter?

Hmm. Must be something akin to old injuries twinging when it's about to rain, because the muscles in my left calf are squinching something fierce.

No, squinching is not a word.

That I know of.

Don't mind my ramblings.

I think I'll be fine.

Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment